Friday, February 13, 2015

Leonetta (short story ep.1)

2 years ago.....
-Leon I know what I said has put you in pain and I know that's all my fault but you left me with no other choice. .. please try to understand me Leon.
-Try to understand you? Violetta are you being serious? You broke me in to pieces!
-Leon please try not to act cynical.
-Violetta! How? Your the worst person I had ever been with.  (He walks of)

Rights now , Violetta
************
-Dad il be alright its only Buenos Aires not New York.
-Hunny you know im scared.
-I know dad but its the start of my career as a singer and you wanted me to chaise my dreams and never let them escape didnt you want that?
-You still remember that?
-Yes because that is my favourite metaphor that anyone could have ever gave me. (She hugs her dad)
-I love you sweetheart. 
-I love you to but im 18 now and im fully an adult so you dont have to worry about me that much ..... im not a child anymore.
-You are for me.

IN BUENOS AIRES , Leon
*******************
-Andres go away im not in a mood buddy.(HE LAYS ON THE BED WHILE ANDRES STANDS IN THE DOOR)
-Leon whats wrong with you? Did something happen that your not telling me about?
-Im going out with Lara.(HE SHOOTS HIS WORST SENTENCE HE COULD HAVE EVER SAID)
-Wait what?  So now you wouldnt mind if I go out with Violetta?
-Andres Violettas not here anymore.
-Shes comming back , shel be here tomarrow morning. (Leon gets up from his bed instantly)
-What???
-Shes comming back Leon....
-Why should I care? (He acts like he doesnt care and lies back on his spot on his bed)
-This is an inefficient way of getting back to her.
-I dont want to get back with her....
-YES TOU DO!
-You can have her.... (he whispers but he doesnt mean it.



No comments:

Post a Comment